Take a few minutes now to think about these questions so you can be ready for the next open door I give you to tell your story.
My Life Before Sprituality
- What about my life before Spirituality will relate most to the non-seekers I know?
- What did my life revolve around? Where did I get my security, identity or happiness from?
- How did those things begin to let me down?
How I Came to Sprituality
- When was the first time I heard the spirituality? What were my initial reactions?
- When and why did my perspective of Spirituality begin to change?
- What were the final struggles that went through my mind just before I accepted my addictions? Why did I finally decide to accept my Higher Power (or give my hp complete control of my life)?
My Life After working my basic spirituality principles
- How is my life different now? List some specific changes in your character, attitude and perspective on life.
- What motivates me now? What do I live for?
- Even though my life still isn’t perfect, how does knowing spirituality help me deal with that fact?
Now that you’ve read these questions, take a few minutes to write out your story as if you were telling it to me. For more on writing your story call me or send me an email.
- Pray before you write out and share your story. Ask God for wisdom and the words to say.
- Write the way you speak.
- Be honest.
- Aim to keep your story to three to five minutes. At that length, it’s easily something you can share in a conversation without it becoming a monologue.
- Practice your story out loud several times until you feel comfortable with it.
Congratulations! You’ve created your personal story.
God Grant me serenity to accept the things i cannot change the courage the things i can and the Wisedom to know the Diffrence. Thy will not mine be done.